I was tagged by astrum_presul
so I better get to it :)1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 6 random/quirky things about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.
Six random things about me: Beware - I'm weird and long-winded !
1. I'm insanely curious...as in 'like a little child' curious. I randomly ask questions about where a name comes from, why certain food/(mixed) drinks or a frying pan work the way they do or behave the way they do. Everything really. Don't give me lemonade and sugar because I might test what kind of reactions you'll get by combining them (I already did that with my big brother, he's like me ;P). Google and Wikipedia are my best internet friends - besides my f-list maybe.
2. I'm a Math nerd. I love everything to do with the subject and if you give me a task I won't stop until I finish it.
3. I can't sit still and do nothing - a.k.a. Yoga or Tai Chi. Tried both and failed miserably. It's hard enough not to move or move slowly but to not THINK about anything is impossible. If you put me in a room with nothing to do I'll start counting anything in sight - tiles, flowers etc. - and match the number to the number of syllables of a song in my head. I know the number of tiles on our kitchen walls and that it's the same as the first line of Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis :D
4. I hate silence unless I read a book. During any other time I prefer to have some music as background noise; even for studying although it'll be some classical music because there's no lyrics I can sing along with so it's easier to tune out.
5. I'm a very tactile person. I like to hug and be hugged but it takes me a day or so to warm up to people. I don't just hug anybody.
6. I'm no girly girl at all. I don't like putting on make up (rarely do it - don't have much practise that way) and dressing up for something as simple as uni classes. Whenever I saw one of those dolled up people at uni I wondered how long it took her to get that made up. And I still don't understand why she'd need a scarf in winter while her jacket is so short I could see the girl's belly button. And don't get me started on those high heeled boots. I think she was just there to find a guy which isn't difficult when you have 300 computer science students and 10 of them are girls, me included. They noticed ME and I didn't have to dress up :)
I'll tag anyone who reads this and hasn't done it before :P